BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR BONUM HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OR ENROLLING IN OUR BONUM HEALTH TELEMED SERVICE. (“TELEMED SERVICE”) YOU AGREE, ACCEPT AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF THE OFFER BELOW (“AGREEMENT”). WE URGE YOU TO READ THE TERMS OF OFFER CAREFULLY AND, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE Membership in the Telemed service is open to individuals who are legal residents of the continental U.S. (excluding Hawaii, Alaska and the U.S. Virgin Islands), who are at least age 18 as of the date of enrollment and have the capacity to enter into a binding contract. The Telemed service is void elsewhere and where prohibited.
- ENROLLING IN OUR TELEMED PROGRAM In placing your order for BONUM HEALTH you are automatically enrolled into our BONUM HEALTH Telemed Service.
- CANCELLING YOUR MEMBERSHIP If you do not take affirmative action to cancel the Telemed membership, your credit or debit card will be automatically charged the monthly Telemed service price of $14.95(OR $99.00 IF PAYING ANNUALLY) and you will continue to be a member of the Telemed service. To cancel your membership calls our Customer Service Department at 1-888-780-8244.
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE We want you to be fully satisfied with your enrollment in the BONUM HEALTH. If you are not satisfied, you may call customer service within 30 days from the date of the billing of your first monthly fee for a full refund of the monthly fee.
Telemed Service Membership:
- AUTOMATIC BILLINGS. As a member of the Telemed Service you will receive exclusive benefits at the monthly price 14.95. (OR $99.00 FOR 12 MONTHS IF YOU CHOOSE TO BE BILLED ONCE ANNUALLY) 30 days thereafter the credit or debit card you provide today will be automatically charged the service price for the next 30 days of service. You will continue to be charged each membership month for the following 30 days of service until you contact customer service to cancel.
- HOW TO CANCEL. Call our Customer Service Department at 1-888-780-8244.
- NOTICE OF PRICE CHANGE. As a member of the Telemed service you have the right to receive written notice of all price increases that vary from the amount you previously authorized. If we decide to increase the price, we will notify you via email or mail and give you an opportunity to cancel your membership before such changes take effect. However, we do reserve the right to lower your membership price at any point in time without notification.
- MONTHLY PAYMENT. All monthly charges will be automatically charged to the credit or debit card you provided upon enrollment BONUM HEAL this not responsible for any fees or other charges (including, without limitation, overdraft fees charged by your bank) resulting from the charges you have authorized in this Agreement.
- PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. (1) Telemedicine services consisting of- (a) Free access to nurses by phone, 24/7 (b) Speak with a licensed nurse for guidance or to get started with the clinical intake (c) Receive a call back from a nurse and U.S. Board Certified doctor to conduct the tele-consult. (d) If medically necessary, the nurse will coordinate and help facilitate any orders for prescription medications, lab tests, or imaging studies written by the doctor. (e) 48 hour follow up by licensed Nurse.
- USE OF TELEMED SERVICE MEMBERSHIP. Your Telemed membership is non-transferable. You agree that only you and your Immediate Family may use the Telemed membership_ “Immediate Family” means you, your spouse or partner and your children living at your home. Participation in the Telemed service is subject to this Agreement, as well as policies and procedures that BONUM HEALTH may adopt or modify from time to time. Any failure to abide by this Agreement or any policies or procedures implemented by BONUM HEALTH any conduct detrimental to BONUM HEALTH, or any misrepresentation or fraudulent activities in connection with the Telemed service program, may result in termination of membership in the Telemed service program, as well as any other rights or remedies available to FAMILY FIRST MD. If we suspend or terminate membership for any reason specified in this Section 11, we reserve the right to not refund any fees paid by you.
- MODIFICATION OR TERMINATION OF THE TELEMED SERVICE. Your membership in the Telemed service is offered at the discretion of Bonum Health and it reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions, condition of participation, or any other aspect of the Telemed service, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice to you (except as otherwise specified herein).
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. By placing an order and/or participating in the Telemed service, you agree BONUM HEALTH and its owner(s), parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, and employees will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, claims, damages or any special, exemplary, punitive, Indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, resulting from any use Telemed service or the BONUM HEALTH products and services, any failure or delay by BONUM HEALTH in connection with the Telemed service, the performance or non-performance of the Telemed service by BONUM HEALTH or any other products or services provided by BONUM HEALTH , its licensors, or any other third parties, even if BONUM HEALTH has been advised of the possibility of damages. Notwithstanding this disclaimer, if BONUM HEALTH is found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of, or is in any way connected with, any of the occurrences described in this paragraph, then its liability will in no event exceed, in total, the sum of $99.00.
BONUM HEALTH makes no warranty of any kind regarding the Telemed service or the BONUM HEALTH products or services, which are provided on an as is” and “as available” basis. BONUM HEALTH expressly disclaims all warranties, including implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade. BONUM HEALTH is not responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Telemed service or the BONUM HEALTH products and services, including without limitation that the Telemed service or BONUM HEALTH products and services will be error-free, or as to the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of any content or information distributed with respect to the Glue or BONUM HEALTH products and services. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains all of the terms of the program, and no representations, inducements, promises or agreements concerning the Telemed service program not included in this Agreement shall be effective or enforceable. If any of the terms of this Agreement shall become invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.
- GOVERNING LAW. THIS AGREEMENT AND THE TERMS OF THE TELEMED SERVICE SHALL BE GOVERNED AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO THE CHOICE OF LAW PROVISIONS THEREOF.
- ARBITRATION. ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE FAMILY FIRST MD WEB SITE, YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN THE TELEMED SERVICE, YOUR USE OF BONUM HEALTH PRODUCTS, OR TO ANY ACT OR OMISSION FOR WHICH YOU MAY CONTEND THAT BONUM HEALTH IS LIABLE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY AS TO ARBITRABILITY (“DISPUTE”), SHALL BE FINALLY AND EXCLUSIVELY SETTLED BY BINDING ARBITRATION. JUDGMENT UPON ANY AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR MAY BE ENTERED BY ANY STATE OR FEDERAL COURT HAVING JURISDICTION NORTH CAROLINA THE ARBITRATOR SHALL NOT HAVE THE POWER TO AWARD DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY DISPUTE IN EXCESS OF ACTUAL COMPENSATORY DAMAGES AND SHALL NOT MULTIPLY ACTUAL DAMAGES OR AWARD CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, AND EACH PARTY IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY CLAIM THERETO. NEITHER YOU NOR USA BENEFITS ADVANTAGE SHALL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS IN ARBITRATION BY OR AGAINST OTHER CONSUMERS OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIM AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OF A CLASS OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. BOTH YOU AND FAMILY FIRST MD VOLUNTARILY AND KNOWINGLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT THEY HAVE TO A JURY TRIAL.
THESE TERMS PROVIDE THAT ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND BONUM HEALTH WILL BE RESOLVED BINDING ARBITRATION. YOU THUS GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT TO ASSERT OR DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS. YOU ALSO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN OR BRING CLASS ACTIONS. YOUR RIGHTS WILL BE DETERMINED BY NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR(S) NOT A JUDGE OR JURY.