Telehealth Kiosk For Business
Global Telehealth Market was valued at USD 2.68 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 22.71 Billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 26.8% from 2016 to 2025
About Bonum Telehealth Services
- Bonum Health provides Telehealth services to its patient via Bonum owned proprietary software. Which can be accessed through our web portal, Phone App or via Health Hubs/Telehealth Kiosk.
- Our system will be equipped with peripheral devices, which will report live data to the provider on the side. So, a patient can be accessed better for their healthcare needs.
(Forehead Thermometer, Blood Pressure Monitor, Pulse Oximeter, Bio Cam, Stethoscope)
Bonum currently have provider panel available in all 50 states
- Bonum Health covers all 50 states for its Telehealth services.
- Console will be patient operated and would just require cleaning after each consult through pharmacy staff
- Pharmacies will have a portal to keep all their documents and to generate any service requests
- Bonum Health will provide products to pharmacies through IPS.
- The patient leads coming from health hubs will have the minimum wait times, as they will be set as the high priority. This will be done to reduce the wait times
Requirements for the room / Privacy space within Pharmacy:
- Minimum dimensions “6.5 * 6.5* 8” – To be compliant with ADA requirement
- Privacy/Soundproof – To be HIPAA compliant
- Power Cable
- Ethernet Cable (For stable connection)
- Air ventilation
Terms of Agreement: 24-month term agreement
If termed during term agreement:
1st Year: Responsible for 100 % of balance
2nd year: Responsible for 75% of balance
3rd Year: Responsible for 50% of balance
-Hardware Cost (Fixed Cost)
– Software and support cost (Fixed Cost)
– Delivery and Installation cost (Variable Cost)
– Interest Rate (Variable Cost)