OUR VETERINARIANS ARE ONLINE AND READY TO HELP
What to expect during a Veterinary visit
Access to Online Veterinarians
Our telehealth service virtually connects you with U.S. Board-Certified online doctors specializing in Veterinary care through our mobile app or though our website. Simply register your free account to get started!
What to Expect in your Vet Visit?
- Telemedicine for pets allows pet parents to reach their pet’s vet remotely for examinations, diagnosis, and treatment planning. While not suitable for emergency situations, veterinary telemedicine can improve access to pet care, increase efficiency, and expand the network of accessible professionals and specialists beyond regional boundaries.
- Our Vet telemedicine program for pets is built to be simple and efficient. Our in-depth online consultation is similar to visiting a veterinarian in person. You’ll be asked a number of questions about your pet’s health and the symptoms they’re having. You will also be asked to share photographs of your pet, especially any areas of visible concern so our veterinarians can better understand what is occurring.
During the visit, Bonum Health veterinary professionals will review Cat/Dog medical history if patient has provided it. Bonum Health will emphasize that providing the veterinarian with as much information as possible is helpful as the exact diagnosis can often depend on the illnesses the pet may have had in the past.
What is Expected?
- Patient will be expected to describe inside the notes box of the patient survey pet symptoms. During the “synchronous” encounter” the Vet will be expected to ask patient to carefully describe the symptoms that that the pet has been experiencing.
- If possible, during the video visit, vet will ask you to demonstrate the symptoms. If not possible,
patients were to pre-load pictures as a preliminary ID for the problem. Bonum Health Vet’s may also suggest that if the symptoms occur when pet owner is not around such as pets with separation anxiety, capturing them with a remote video device (nanny cam) can be a helpful
How Long Does it Take?
- Once a patient has submitted answers, a licensed Bonum Health affiliated veterinarian will examine them and either approve a treatment plan or contact patient within four hours (4) with follow-up questions + Exam. Depending on the severity of the condition(s), Follow up calls may take longer.
- Vet’s will have the option to prescribe medicine via Fax or contact a partner pharmacy, our partner pharmacy will send it to you along with a treatment plan.